Thursday, May 25, 2006

Who Are You?

I took this quiz and discovered who I am! I never thought it would be her! Who are you?



Which Jane Austen heroine are you?




You are Emma Woodhouse from Emma!

You are clever and quick: where you err once, you are right a hundred times! Aware of your situation in life, you are eager to help others who are less influential than you. Although with great charm and well-meant intentions, you tend to manipulate people. Possessing a social and energetic disposition, you enjoy hosting and attending evening parties and indulge in dancing.

Your view on love: ~The course of true love never did run smooth!~

Take this quiz!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My heroine is Fanny Price. When I took the test, I didn't know who she was. I recently watched the movie(an older one-BBC, not the Hollywood one). I hope that I can ve like Fanny. She was what we are supposed to be wise as a serpent, and gentle as a dove. I was impressed by how she stood by her convictions, no matter the cost. I pray that I can also do that.