Wednesday, June 07, 2006

New Stuff...

We just got this picture of dd#1. We think it encapsulates the exhileration of youth in the summertime. Wouldn't you agree?

A joyful maiden


Also, we are planning a trip to see our new friends, the Carpenters, from Franklin Springs Family Media, soon. We finally got pics to share of when they were here after the conference. The Carpenters have a great ministry of producing high quality family films that are educational and edifying. In a world where quality Christian film-making has really been scant, Franklin Springs Family Media has broken through that barrier and shown that God can do amazing things in ordinary families. This is where Ken's films shine. In fact, they shine so well, that we have passed on his films, A Journey Home (Winner of the Jubilee Award at the San Antonio Independent Christian Film Festival last fall), and The Peasall Sisters: Family Harmony, to many of our friends here in Virginia... all to rave reviews! Go check out their website at http://www.franklinspringsfamilymedia.com/.

Hi, Carpenters! We can't wait to see you again!

The Carpenters visit the Treehouse


Another Christian agrarian blogger has contacted me! Her site is Homestead Herbs. This sweet sister has me listed in her side bar as a "Christian Mentor." I am flabbergasted! I would be more inclined to think of her as a mentor. She is doing some really amazing things with her life and I want all of you to know about her too. Go take a look at her site!

3 comments:

Spunky said...

Thanks for visitng my blog. My husband just spoke at a church where the pastor was telling us about the Carpentars. I wonder if it's the same ones. I'll have to take a look at their website and see.

Blessings
Spunky

Christine said...

Thank you for the introduction! I am truelly honored. You are my mentor- you're doing amazing things in your life also!

I have heard of the Carpenters before but do not remember where. I will have to visit their site. We are constantly on a quest to find quality Christian movies.

MommyLydia said...

Wow. Beautiful picture