Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Aftermath

Well, I'm back to my regularly scheduled programming now that my in-loves have ended their visit and are on their way back to Texas this morning.

We had a lovely visit with Jim Bob's parents. While they were here, they nailed down a time for a family trip to Hawaii next summer. There were lots and lots of details to sift through since it will be them, us, and Jim Bob's sister's family all going on this trip (fourteen people in all: seven adults, seven children!). What a generous and sweet offer! We are looking forward to this trip so much!

Today, though, I will be lying around like a slug with my children and simply resting in the Lord's goodness to us through family that lifts our spirits, makes us laugh, and shares their sunshine with us.

Thank you, Lord, for this beautiful day!

I will have more before and after photos of some new projects and fall decorating coming soon.... stay tuned!

Love,

No comments: