Friday, July 03, 2009

T-Tapp Update

I only have time for a very brief update today as we are preparing for our summer vacation and I forgot to do this last week.

So, without further ado:

Over the last two weeks I started paying more attention to muscle activation on my lats, abdomen and waistline. What I mean by this is very simple; roll shoulders back, lock lats, ribs up, pull stomach up and tuck butt. Yes, I've been reminding myself to walk this way, sit this way, basically every position I am in I keep this posture.

Guess what happened? I dropped a size in five days because of the increased fat burning in my torso! I am now a size 6!!!!!. I lost a little over seven inches of fat in the last two weeks combined. About five of those inches have been in my torso and abs just from muscle activation techniques learned from doing T-Tapp!

This means that my grand total of fat lost over the last 6 weeks is right around 26 inches. I know, it seems too good to be true, but I'm living proof that it works, and works well!

I feel so good and I am getting stronger from the workouts and eating according to the two days on God-made foods, one day man-made food plan. So, basically, I eat as preservative and processed food-free as possible for two days, and then on the third day I can have that bad stuff (in moderation, of course!). This keeps me from wanting to binge, and really is just common sense. It also helps the body to eliminate the toxins from man-made foods easier.

I honestly cannot say enough good things about T-Tapp. I am stunned by the results I'm seeing already, and I've only been at it for 6 weeks!

Are you Tapping yet?

5 comments:

Jeni said...

Do you have any before and after pictures to show?

Amy Howard said...

Yes, Jeni, I do have before and after pics. They are on their way to the T-Tapp office to be put up on their site soon with my "beginners testimonial." You, and anyone else who may be interested, may see them there as I have not had a moment to get them up here yet. I do plan to as soon as hubby is able.

As soon as T-Tapp puts my story on their site I do plan to put a link to it in my blog.

Jeni said...

Thanks, Amy. I really look forward to seeing them. I used Gwen Shamblin's program many years ago and completely agreed with her premise about eating the way you always do but also learning when to listen to your body say it is satisfied instead of overeating. I was then happy to see through your blog that the T-Tapp way encourages the same thing and I am looking forward to researching it further.

Jennifer said...

Hi Amy,

There are so many different things available for purchase on the T-Tapp website...which of the workouts are you doing? Please tell me the short one!! :) I am very interested but I am a mom of 7 and a newborn and I just don't have a lot of time. But I think I ought to be able to find 15 minutes! Anyway, I was wondering if you could post which of the workouts you do. Thanks very much!

Jenn

Betty said...

Amy, which T-tapp video did you use for your Bootcamp? I would like to do this. I have done alot of searches but couldn't figure out how to reach you. I hope this works.