Friday, August 04, 2006

My List of Five...

I was recently tagged to do a list of five, so here goes:

Five things always in my purse:
Lipstick
Pen
Pencils/crayons for my children to doodle with
Diapers
Wipes

Five things I love to eat:
Chocolate
Cherries
Blueberries
Croissants
A good steak

Five things I love to hear:
"Wow! Your children are so well behaved!" (doesn't happen as often as I'd like ;) )
Birds chirping
The sound of snow falling
Classical Music playing in my home (especially DeBussey, Mozart, Bach, Handel, or Salas)
My children laughing

Five ages I've really enjoyed being:
Five
twenty-eight
thirty-one
thirty-four
thirty-six

Five women who have influenced me greatly (How I wish this one could be longer!):
My Mom (of course!)
Shirley Gipson
Noël Adams
Rachele Powell
Devon Carpenter
This one I'll have to leave open because no matter which way I try to list this last one, there are too many others I want to mention who have mentored me either knowingly or unknowingly... Thank you to you all!!!)

No comments: